Advisors are available to help you explore your interests and skills as you develop personal, academic and professional goals. Partnering early and often with your advisor will keep you on track toward reaching your destination.
What can Advising do for you?
- assist with course selection for upcoming semesters
- discuss academic concerns and college success strategies
- answer any questions you may have about adding or dropping a class
- serve as a referral to on and off campus resources
- explore different transfer college, degree and career options
Normal Campus Advisement Hours
By appointment only
Tuesday: 8am - 5:30pm
Drop in days for current Heartland students only
Friday: 8am - 4pm