Advisors are available to help you explore your interests and skills as you develop personal, academic, and professional goals.
Partnering early and often with your advisor will keep you on track toward reaching your destination.
What can an advisor do for you?
- assist with course selection for upcoming semesters
- discuss academic concerns and college success strategies
- answer any questions you may have about adding or dropping a class
- serve as a referral to on and off campus resources
- explore different transfer college, degree, and career options
Normal Campus Advisement Hours
We are open, working remotely!
Current, returning, and visiting students can work with an advisor in several ways listed below. New students can make a New Student Appointment by calling 309.268.8027.
Via Virtual Appointment
You can schedule a virtual appointment by calling 309.268.8027.
Via Virtual Drop-In
You can drop-in virtually during the hours listed below via this link and with the meeting ID 332-683-7976.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
9:00 am - noon
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
1:00 - 4:00 pm
If you'd prefer to work through email, send an email to email@example.com. We ask that current students please email us from their myHeartland email address. Visiting students: please include your name, birthday, the course(s) you'd like to register for, and an unofficial transcript from your home institution. You will hear back from someone within 24-48 hours.