Now that you have successfully completed a semester at Heartland, we want to make sure you stay on track toward reaching your goals. Advisors are here to help!
From choosing a major to career exploration to accessing services on campus, we have the resources you need! Learn more about Advisement and what we can do for you, by exploring the links to the left.
Want to register early?
As a current student, you are our #1 priority. That's why Heartland offers you early access to registration each semester through Priority Registration Week. Be sure to take advantage of this opporuntity so you can get the classes you need at the times you want! Need help registering?
Need to meet with an advisor?
Continue to meet with your advisor each semester.
Plan ahead and make your appointment early or drop in on Wednesdays or Fridays
To make an appointment:
- Login to your myHeartland account
- Enter your login name and password
- Once in the system, click on the Appointments tab
- Select Advisement
- Select the campus location for your appointment: Normal, Pontiac or Lincoln
- Select your type of appointment and reason for appointment
- Search for days and times
- Select your preferred appointment time
*Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to check in with Admissions.