Jump over the site's primary content.
HCC Alumni Association (HCCAA) Board of Directors
Calling alumni leaders
Join the fun! We welcome your voice, your leadership for the new Heartland Community College Alumni Association (HCCAA).
The HCCAA Board of Directors works together for alumni to create a meaningful, lifelong affinity and kinship with each other, and to strengthen relationships with campus and community leaders. As a board member, you can also give back by helping support current Heartland students and the College’s mission to provide access to higher education and excellence in teaching and learning.
- Build the new Alumni Association
- Celebrate your positive experiences at HCC
- Promote HCC
- Reconnect with former students
- Direct social activities
- Develop alumni services and benefits
To qualify you must...
- Be an alumnus. An alumnus is someone who has completed at least one class (credit or non-credit) at HCC
- Be willing to meet one night a month and attend alumni events
As an alumni leader you will...
- Have a role in promoting an institution that was a foundation for your own success
- Help former students reconnect with HCC through e-newsletters, events, and the Alumni and Friends Web site
- Use your talents in directing social activities that can help alumni reconnect
- Develop the kinds of services and benefits that will keep HCC alumni engaged
- Hone your leadership skills
- Have fun
How do I apply?
*Note: You must download and install Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ in order to view and print the application.