Jump over the site's primary content.
Campus Recycling Review and Recommendations
The Green Team Recycling Subcommittee will develop recommendations to enhance the College's recycling efforts as an element of a formal, comprehensive ACUPCC Climate Action Plan to move the College toward climate neutrality.
Link to Full Charter** (PDF format, 33 KB, 5 pages)
- Julie Elzanati (ProTech) co-leader
- Jim Hubbard (Admin) co-leader
- Robert Shaw (Admin)
- Mark Finley (Faculty)
- Kathleen Reipe (Faculty)
- Janet Beach-Davis (ProTech)
- Janet Hill-Getz (Admin)
- Gayle Johnson (ProTech, student representation)
- Marvin Raucsh (Admin, student representation)
- Cindy Johnson (Faculty, student representation)
- Bob Dennison (Faculty, invited)
- Julie Frazier (Faculty, invited)
- Chris Downing (Admin, invited)
- Mary Beth Trakinat (Admin)
- Rob Widmer (Admin)
**Note: You must download and install Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ in order to view and print PDF documents.