Jump over the site's secondary content.
Hours of Operation
Mon: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tues: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
View all dates on the
- 08/06/14 - Last day to assess for 16 week session
- 08/18/14 - Fall classes begin (16 week session)
- 09/08/14 - Fall classes begin (12 week session)
- 10/27/14 - Priority registration begins for current students for spring
- 11/04/14 - Open registration begins for spring 2015 session
College N.O.W. Dates
Jump over the site's primary content.
Basic Skills Assessment Schedule
What should you bring to your Basic Skills Assessment?
- A photo ID is required for anyone wishing to take the Basic
- You will need to know your Social Security Number to log into
the testing system.
- Basic calculators are provided or you may bring your own for the
math portion; however, some calculators--such as TI-89--are not
is now closed for fall 16-week course enrollment.
The following assessment dates are available
for fall 12-week and 8-week
course enrollment, as well as spring 2015 course enrollment.
|Monday, August 25
||SCB (Student Commons Building) 2001 at the Normal
|Tuesday, August 26
*The Basic Skills Assessment is also available at our
Lincoln and Pontiac Centers, but you must call to schedule:
Lincoln - (217) 735-1731
Pontiac - (815) 842-6777