We encourage employers to help us maintain an equitable and successful recruiting process by acting in agreement with the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) guidelines and the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Employment Professionals. Employers that do not follow these guidelines may forfeit eligibility to recruit through HCC Career Connections.
For participation in Career Connections job posting and/or recruiting events, employers must comply with these requirements:
- Jobs must pay a base salary.
- You cannot post or recruit for ‘commission only’ jobs.
- You cannot require prospective employees to purchase products contingent upon their employment.
- “Pyramid" structures (requiring the recruitment of others who recruit other) are not allowed.
- Staffing agencies must identify the client to Career Connections.
- You cannot charge a fee for recruitment and/or employment.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these guidelines.