Job Shadows & Internships
You are an integral part of Heartland’s Internship Program and the Job Shadowing Program which provide relevant work-based learning opportunities for students.
Offer students an opportunity to connect with professionals in their career field of interest. Shadowing experiences are short-term (typically one day) and allow students to meet with professionals to learn about the work setting and observe various work functions.
Interested in hosting a student seeking a Job Shadow opportunity?
Contact Ann.Schick@heartland.edu for more information.
Partner with the College to provide internships for students. Heartland offers internships in a variety of academic areas. Internships can benefit employers in numerous ways:
- Offer a cost-effective way to identify new, energetic and skilled employees
- Provide a trial period for both you and the student
- Free other employees for more advanced responsibilities
- Provide an excellent avenue for diversifying the workforce
- Foster on-going, productive relations with the College