Child Development Lab
August 12, 2020
The CDL is currently closed.
The CDL will reopen with limited capacity for currently enrolled families only. Following licensing guidance, no new families may be enrolled at this time. Applications will be accepted for waiting lists, which will be considered once enrollment restrictions are lifted.
Meghan Ortiz, Director
As a lab school, the CDL also provides opportunities for early childhood students needing first-hand experience working with young children.
- Children are valued for their uniqueness and dignity, their wonder and curiosity, their perspectives and abilities.
- Families are valued for their diversity, bonds and tradition, their abilities, their commitment to work, home, education and the community and their dreams for their children.
- College Students are valued for their unique ability to grow professionally so they can best support the development and learning of children and families.
- Faculty and Staff are valued for their vision, their ability to play and delight in children, their ability to process, reflect and apply exemplary practices, their commitment to families and their ability to mentor the next generation of professionals.
- The Environment fosters meaningful relationships, collaboration and participation, and inclusiveness.
View current tuition rates here: Tuition Rates (PDF)
Download to complete the enrollment application (PDF) Application Form
Review the Family Handbook here: CDL Family Handbook (PDF)