Bloomington Area Career Center
Dual Credit Option CNST 101: Construction Materials & Methods
Dual Credit Options TECH 114: Introduction to Technical Graphics [1st-year students] WELD 110: Introduction to Welding Processes [1st-year students] MFTG115: Manufacturing & Production Processes [2nd-year students] WELD 116: Shielded Metal Arc Welding I [2nd-year students]
Dual Credit Options CSCI 101: Introduction to Information Science NETW 151: PC Hardware Maintenance & Repair NETW 150: Workstation Operation Systems NETW 160: Introduction to Networking NETW 166: Windows Workstation Administration NETW 167: Windows Server Administration
Digital Media Communication
Dual Credit Options DMED 101: Introduction to Digital Media [1st-year students] DMED 120: Computer Imaging & Design [2nd-year students]
Dual Credit Option TECH 124: Civil Engineering & Architecture
Student Admission Process
Beginning on May 1, 2018, you can submit the Heartland student application for the opportunity to earn both high school and college credit for the Heartland courses listed above.
Heartland Application Instructions
- Go to www.heartland.edu/application
- Choose I'm Ready to Apply Online near the bottom of the page.
- Select the following options as they appear:
- Take one or more classes.
- I would like to earn HCC credit while I am still in high school.
- By choosing from HCC courses offered through my high school/career center. (College NOW)
- Start term: Fall 2018
- You can use this guide or contact HCC Admissions [firstname.lastname@example.org | 309-268-8010] if:
- you have any issues with or questions about the application before, during or after submission
- you do not receive an acceptance letter via email within 3 to 5 days after application submission
- the Admit Type on your acceptance letter does not say College NOW
- You should contact BACC if you have specific questions about our dual credit partnership!