Livingston Area Career Center
Dual Credit Option CRJ 101: Introduction to Criminal Justice
Dual Credit Options CAD 101: Introduction to AutoCAD CAD 235: Residential Architecture
Dual Credit Options 115: Manufacturing & Production Processes MFTG TECH 114: Introduction to Technical Graphics WELD 110: Introduction to Welding Processes WELD 116: Shielded Metal Arc Welding I Dual Credit Options CSCI 101: Introduction to Computer Information Science NETW 121: Introduction to Networks NETW 122: Routing & Switching Essentials NETW 150: Workstation Operating Systems NETW 151: PC Hardware Maintenance & Repair NETW 160: Introduction to Networking NETW 166: Windows Workstation Administration NETW 167: Windows Server Administration
Student Admission Process
Beginning on May 1, 2018, you can submit the Heartland student application for the opportunity to earn both high school and college credit for the Heartland courses listed above.
Heartland Application Instructions
- Go to www.heartland.edu/application
- Choose I'm Ready to Apply Online near the bottom of the page.
- Select the following options as they appear:
- Take one or more classes.
- I would like to earn HCC credit while I am still in high school.
- By choosing from HCC courses offered through my high school/career center. (College NOW)
- Start term: Fall 2018
- You can use this guide or contact HCC Admissions [email@example.com | 309-268-8010] if:
- you have any issues with or questions about the application before, during or after submission
- you do not receive an acceptance letter via email within 3 to 5 days after application submission
- the Admit Type on your acceptance letter does not say College NOW
- You should contact LACC if you have specific questions about our dual credit partnership!