Lincoln Community High School
|General Education||Required Placement Test(s)|
|ENGL 101: Critical Reading & Writing||
|ENGL 102: Multimodal Composition|
|MATH 141: Introduction to Statistics||
ACCUPLACER® Math & Literacy
|Career and Technical Education||Required Placement Test(s)|
|HLTH 110: Medical Terminology||NONE|
Admission Process Alerts
- You must successfully submit the Heartland student application for FALL 2018 if:
- you are a new student to the program
- you previously submitted the application, but have not taken any HCC courses
- Heartland will waive some ACCUPLACER® requirements if you have:
- qualifying COMPASS or ACCUPLACER scores within the last 2 years
- the eligible ACT or SAT scores within the last 3 years
- You must successfully submit the Heartland student application by December 1, 2017.
- You must complete any required placement test OR by February 2, 2018.
- You must complete any placement retesting OR achieve eligible ACT/SAT scores by March 16, 2018.