Lincoln Community High School
|General Education||Required Placement Test(s)|
|ENGL 101: Critical Reading & Writing||
|ENGL 102: Multimodal Composition|
|MATH 141: Introduction to Statistics||
ACCUPLACER® Math & Literacy
|Career and Technical Education||Required Placement Test(s)|
|HLTH 110: Medical Terminology||NONE|
Admission Process Alerts
- You must successfully submit the Heartland student application for FALL 2018 by Fri, Dec 1,
- you are a new student to the program
- you previously submitted the application, but have not taken any HCC courses
- You must also complete any required ACCUPLACER® placement test(s) for Heartland courses you intend to take by Fri, Feb 2,
2018unless you have eligible COMPASS/ACT/SAT scores.
- You must complete any placement retesting OR achieve eligible ACT/SAT scores by Fri, Mar 16, 2018.
*Heartland will waive some ACCUPLACER® requirements if you have qualifying COMPASS or ACCUPLACER scores within the last 2 years OR eligible ACT/SAT scores within the last 3 years. Connect with your counselor for more information.*