Lincolnland Technical Education Center
Student Admission Process
Beginning on May 1, 2018, you can submit the Heartland student application for the opportunity to earn both high school and college credit for the Heartland courses listed above.
Heartland Application Instructions
- Go to www.heartland.edu/application
- Choose I'm Ready to Apply Online near the bottom of the page.
- Select the following options as they appear:
- Take one or more classes.
- I would like to earn HCC credit while I am still in high school.
- By choosing from HCC courses offered through my high school/career center. (College NOW)
- Start term: Fall 2018
- You can use this guide or contact HCC Admissions [email@example.com | 309-268-8010] if:
- you have any issues with or questions about the application before, during or after submission
- you do not receive an acceptance letter via email within 3 to 5 days after application submission
- the Admit Type on your acceptance letter does not say College NOW
- You should contact LTEC if you have specific questions about our dual credit partnership!