Olympia High School
|General Education||Required Placement Test(s)|
|ART 150: Understanding Art||
|ENGL 101: Critical Reading & Writing|
|ENGL 102: Multimodal Composition|
|LITR 111: Introduction to Literature|
|PSY 101: Introduction to Psychology|
|Transfer Electives||Required Placement Test(s)|
|AGRI 120: Introductory Horticulture||
|BUSN 110: Introduction to Business|
Admission Process Alerts
- You must successfully submit the Heartland student application for FALL 2018 if:
- you are a new student to the program
- you previously submitted the application, but have not taken any HCC courses
- Your school has arranged a group testing session on Thur, Feb 15,
2018for students to complete any required placement testing.
- To attend this session, you must successfully submit the Heartland student application by Thur, Feb 8, 2018.
- Your deadline to complete the entire student admission process is Mon, Apr 30, 2018.
*Heartland will waive some ACCUPLACER® requirements if you have qualifying COMPASS or ACCUPLACER scores within the last 2 years OR eligible ACT/SAT scores within the last 3 years. Connect with your counselor for more information.*