Pontiac Township High School
|General Education||Required Placement Test(s)|
|EASC 111: Environment Earth||
|EASC 122: Introduction to Earth Science Lab|
|ENGL 101: Critical Reading & Writing|
MATH 141: Introduction to Statistics
MATH 161: Calculus I
ACCUPLACER® Math AND Literacy
Admission Process Alerts
- You must successfully submit the Heartland student application for FALL 2018 if:
- you are a new student to the program
- you previously submitted the application, but have not taken any HCC courses
- You must also complete any required ACCUPLACER® placement test(s) for Heartland courses you intend to take unless you have eligible COMPASS/ACT/SAT scores.
- You will need to complete the entire student admission process by Mon, Apr 30, 2018.
*Heartland will waive some ACCUPLACER® requirements if you have qualifying COMPASS or ACCUPLACER scores within the last 2 years OR eligible ACT/SAT scores within the last 3 years. Connect with your counselor for more information.*