Tri-Valley High School
|General Education||Required Placement Test(s)|
|HIST 135: History of the US to 1865||
|HIST 136: History of the US from 1865|
|BIOL 114: Contemporary Biology||
ACCUPLACER® Math & Literacy
|MATH 141: Introduction to Statistics|
|MATH 111: Finite Mathematics|
|Career and Technical||Required Placement Test(s)|
|DMED 101: Introduction to Digital Media||NONE|
|Transfer Elective||Required Placement Test(s)|
|AGRI 120: Introductory Horticulture||
|CSCI 101: Introduction to Computer Info Science||NONE|
Admission Process Alerts
- You must successfully submit the Heartland student application for FALL 2018 if:
- you are a new student to the program
- you previously submitted the application, but have not taken any HCC courses
- Your school has arranged a group testing session on Wed, Mar 14,
2018for students to complete any required placement testing.
- To attend this session, you must successfully submit the Heartland student application by Wed, Mar 7, 2018.
- Your deadline to complete the entire student admission process is Mon, Apr 30, 2018.
*Heartland will waive some ACCUPLACER® requirements if you have qualifying COMPASS or ACCUPLACER scores within the last 2 years OR eligible ACT/SAT scores within the last 3 years. Connect with your counselor for more information.*