Normal Community High School
Potential Course Options
|General Education||Required Placement Test(s)|
|CHEM 120: Fundamentals of Chemistry||
ACCUPLACER® Literacy & Math
|COMM 101: Introduction to Oral Communication||
|EASC 111: Environment Earth|
|EASC 122: Introduction to Earth Science Lab
|ENGL 101: Critical Reading & Writing|
|ENGL 102: Multimodal Composition|
|HIST 101: Western Civilization to 1500|
|HIST 102: Western Civilization from 1500|
|HUMA 101: Introduction to Humanities|
|MATH 111: Finite Mathematics||ACCUPLACER®
Literacy & Math
|MATH 141: Introduction to Statistics|
|Transfer Elective||Required Placement Test(s)|
|EDUC 101: Introduction to Education||ACCUPLACER® Literacy|
Admission Process Information
- You must submit the Heartland student application for the College NOW program.
- After receiving your acceptance letter via email, you can set up your myHeartland account to make your placement testing appointment.
- You must complete the student admission process by Dec 21, 2018.
|Career and Technical Education||Required Placement Test(s)|
|CHLD 202: Health, Safety & Nutrition for the Young Child||
|TECH 121: Principals of Engineering|
|TECH 124: Civil Engineering & Architecture|
|WELD 110: Introduction to Welding Processes|
|WELD 116: Shielded Metal Arc Welding I|
CTE Admission Process Information
- You must submit the Heartland student application to earn dual credit for the courses above.
- No placement testing is required to take the courses above.
- You must complete the student admission process by Apr 30, 2019.