Being a College NOW Partner
As a secondary education administrator, you should review the phases of our dual credit partnership process.
- We help you choose the appropriate Heartland courses through our course selection guide.
- The Heartland courses you choose can be taught by a qualified instructor from your location.
- You could also select courses to be taught by Heartland instructors on our Normal campus, Lincoln Center, Pontiac Center, or online.
- Heartland deans/chairpersons review and approve your course requests each year.
- We work together to help students through the admission process in preparation for enrollment.
- You send us rosters containing only students who meet the requirements to be enrolled for college credit.
- We solidify our partnership annually with a memorandum of understanding (MOU) that outlines some of the key details of our partnership.
- We add your courses to our master schedule and complete student enrollment in Heartland's system based on the rosters you submit to us.
- You can review our overall partnership timeline for high schools or career centers.