College NOW Instructors
Are you teaching or scheduled to teach a dual credit course at a high school or career center?
|Course Contact Lists||Instructor Guidelines||CN Instructor Blackboard Org|
New to College NOW?
- Your department chairperson/dean is your primary contact person for information regarding teaching Heartland courses through the College NOW program.
You may need to:
- Wait for your school or center to confirm that your dual credit course will be offered.
- Submit the required paperwork you will receive from the appropriate Heartland department.
- Attend the College NOW Faculty Orientation scheduled for Thursday, May 10,
- Access your myHeartland account if you have received your Heartland welcome packet in the mail.
- You may also contact our IT helpdesk: email@example.com | 309-268-8350