Jump over the site's primary content.
- Student Health 101 is an online, interactive college magazine. It provides current health information as well as local resource information. It is fun and informative.
- ULifeline Your online resource for college mental health. This site offers a mental health library, drug database, and self-evaluation screening tool.
- HalfOfUs.com Did you know that nearly half of all college students reported feeling so depressed that they couldn't function during the last school year This site offers a an Emmy-nominated social awareness campaign collaborating with MTV.
- Alcohol eCHECKUP TO GO is an interactive web survey that allows college and university students to enter information about their drinking patterns and receive feedback about their use of alcohol. The assessment takes about 6-7 minutes to complete, is self-guided, and requires no face-to-face contact time with a counselor or administrator.
- Marijuana eCHECKUP TO GO is a marijuana-specific brief assessment and feedback tool designed to reduce marijuana use among college students. The assessment takes about 10-15 minutes to complete, is self-guided, and requires no face-to-face contact time with a counselor or administrator.
- Personal Success (GENS 102): The Personal Success (GENS 102) course is a one hour college credit course designed to help you look at various environmental stressors that impact you.
- Stress Management Group: "I'm so stressed..." we hear this every day. Did you know that the top reasons that college student seek mental health services is to get help with stress and anxiety? Contact Student Counseling services to join this group.
- HAWC: HCC's Health and Wellness Committee Student Faculty and Staff serve on this committee to assist with Wellness education. If you would like to become a member of HAWC, contact us.
PATH Hotline is a local 24/7 crisis and referral hotline serving the McLean, Livingston and Woodford counties. Their website has a complete listing of services in this area. (309) 827-4005 or 211 (24-hour access to live assistance for health and human services information)
Veterans Counseling Resources