Current DSS Students
To help us advocate for you, please keep us updated.
- Every academic year, you need to complete a new Accommodation Request Form.
- These are located in the DSS office.
- We cannot share your accommodations without your signed form.
- An academic year includes fall, spring and summer semesters.
- All semester requests and forms are available on the table outside of the DSS reception office SCB 1415.
- You can pick up a form any time the college is open.
Changes to your schedule or instructors
- You must tell us if you change your schedule after the semester starts.
- This could be adding a course or changing a section.
- We must know this to make sure your instructors are aware of your accommodations.
- You must tell us if your instructor changes.
With the appropriate accommodation, you are allowed to take your tests in the DSS office.
- You must schedule your tests at least 2 days in advance.
- This will ensure you can receive your accommodations.
- You can schedule your tests by:
- visiting our office in SCB 1415
- calling us at 309-268-8259
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancelling Tests and Appointments
- Please call us at 309-268-8259 to cancel any test or appointment.
- You must leave a message if you don't speak with DSS staff.
- You must cancel any tests or appointments at least 24 hours in advance.