Summer Dual Admission
As a high school student, you have the option to take Heartland courses for college credit as well as high school credit during the summer.
Follow the steps below:
- Contact our Admissions staff to verify your application status or to get started. Please call 309.268.8010
- Use our schedule to see available summer course offerings
- Make sure you have met the prerequisites for the course(s) you want to take. Not sure if you've met the prerequisite? Please call 309.268.8401
- Arrange to complete placement testing, if necessary
- Complete the dual admission enrollment form (PDF)
- Meet with a Heartland academic advisor to get registered. Advisors are available Mondays, Tuesdays, & Thursdays 8am-5:30pm, Wednesdays 10am-5:30pm, and Fridays 8am-4:30pm. Summer registration begins March 5th, 2019.
- Pay your tuition