Jump over the site's secondary content.
Hours of Operation
Mon: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tues: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
View all dates on the
- 08/06/14 - Last day to assess for 16 week session
- 08/18/14 - Fall classes begin (16 week session)
- 09/08/14 - Fall classes begin (12 week session)
- 10/27/14 - Priority registration begins for current students for spring
- 11/04/14 - Open registration begins for spring 2015 session
College N.O.W. Dates
Jump over the site's primary content.
Residency Requirements for In-District Tuition
Map of HCC District 540
Proof of in-district residency is required for all students to receive
rate except students who graduated from a high school located in
Heartland's district within the past year. Documentation of
in-district residency must be provided on the first day of your
first class to receive in-district tuition rates. To prove in-district residency, one of
the criteria below must be acquired at least 30 days prior to the start of
the academic term regardless of the class session.
- Residing with his/her parent or guardian within District 540
- Emancipated minor, completely self supporting and residing within District 540
- Married and maintains a family residence within District 540
- Single and self-supporting as defined by the Federal Office of Education and maintains a residence within District 540
- Resides outside the district, but works full-time within District 540
Valid documentation of residency must be provided by the first day of
- Voter's registration in District 540
- Tax, utility or rent receipts with an in-district 540 address
- Valid driver's license or vehicle registration showing a District 540 address
- Valid IL state ID with a District 540 address
- Bank account statement with a District 540 address
- Lease from apartment or house with a District 540 address
Additional Residency Agreements
- The student resides outside District 540 and is a dependent of a
parent/guardian who commutes to work full-time within the district.
Download the Residency by Employment form
here and return to
- The student resides outside District 540 but pays property taxes on land within the district.
The student must bring or fax a copy of their tax bill to
in the Community Commons Building.
Visiting students currently attending Illinois State University,
Illinois Wesleyan University, Lincoln College or Lincoln Christian
University must show a student I.D. and a current class schedule to
receive in-district tuition rates.
Questions? Call the Office of Admissions: 309-268-8010.