Jump over the site's secondary content.
Hours of Operation
Mon: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tues: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
View all dates on the
- 08/06/14 - Last day to assess for 16 week session
- 08/18/14 - Fall classes begin (16 week session)
- 09/08/14 - Fall classes begin (12 week session)
- 10/27/14 - Priority registration begins for current students for spring
- 11/04/14 - Open registration begins for spring 2015 session
College N.O.W. Dates
Jump over the site's primary content.
Enroll as a Visiting Student
(enroll in classes to transfer back to another college or university)
Complete the following steps to enroll as a visiting student:
with your college or university to ensure the classes you take at
Heartland meet the transfer requirements at your home school
- Verify that your ACT scores or previous courework allow you to waive the Basic Skills Assessment.
residency requirements if you live outside of Heartland's District 540.
- Obtain a copy of your current university transcript or progress
summary. This is required and is used as documentation of
prerequisites for class registration.
- Contact Advisement in person or via
email indicating which course(s) you are interested in taking.
After you have spoken with a Heartland Advisor