Jump over the site's secondary content.
Hours of Operation
Mon: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tues: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Enrollment Services will be closed
December 24, 2014 - January 2, 2015.
View all dates on the
- 11/04/14 - Open registration begins for spring 2015 session
- 01/06/15 - Tuition due for spring 2015 session
- 01/07/15 - Last day to assess for spring 2015 16-week classes
- 01/12/15 - Classes begin for spring 2015 16-week session
- 02/02/15 - Classes begin for spring 2015 12-week session
- 03/03/15 - Open registration begins for summer 2015 session
- 04/07/15 - Open registration begins for fall 2015 session
College N.O.W. Dates
Jump over the site's primary content.
Enroll as a Visiting Student
(enroll in classes to transfer back to another college or university)
Complete the following steps to enroll as a visiting student:
with your college or university to ensure the classes you take at
Heartland meet the transfer requirements at your home school
- Verify that your ACT scores or previous courework allow you to waive the Basic Skills Assessment.
residency requirements if you live outside of Heartland's District 540.
- Obtain a copy of your current university transcript or progress
summary. This is required and is used as documentation of
prerequisites for class registration.
- Contact Advisement in person or via
email indicating which course(s) you are interested in taking.
After you have spoken with a Heartland Advisor