Jump over the site's secondary content.
Hours of Operation
Mon: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tues: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
View all dates on the
- 08/06/14 - Last day to assess for 16 week session
- 08/18/14 - Fall classes begin (16 week session)
- 09/08/14 - Fall classes begin (12 week session)
- 10/27/14 - Priority registration begins for current students for spring
- 11/04/14 - Open registration begins for spring 2015 session
College N.O.W. Dates
Jump over the site's primary content.
Federal Veterans Program
The Financial Aid Office will provide assistance and enrollment certification for veterans who wish to use their benefits at Heartland Community College.
What programs are available at HCC?
Programs include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Montgomery G.I. Bill (Chapter 30)
- Selected Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 106)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 32)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31)
- Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance (Chapter 35)
How do I apply?
- Applicants must complete VA forms available at the Financial Aid Office.
- Proof of their military service record and official transcripts for all previous college work must be submitted.
- Proof of birth, marriage and divorce certificates are required for certain veterans programs.
- Current copy of class schedule needs to be submitted to the Financial Aid Office.
Where can I find help?
Financial Aid Office
Community Commons Building (CCB), Room 1106
1500 W. Raab Rd.
Normal, IL 61761
Email: Financial Aid
Where can I view the Higher Education Veterans Service Act survey result for Heartland?
*Note: You must download and install Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ in order to view and print the survey results.