Jump over the site's secondary content.
Hours of Operation
Mon: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tues: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Enrollment Services will be closed
December 24, 2014 - January 2, 2015.
View all dates on the
- 11/04/14 - Open registration begins for spring 2015 session
- 01/06/15 - Tuition due for spring 2015 session
- 01/07/15 - Last day to assess for spring 2015 16-week classes
- 01/12/15 - Classes begin for spring 2015 16-week session
- 02/02/15 - Classes begin for spring 2015 12-week session
- 03/03/15 - Open registration begins for summer 2015 session
- 04/07/15 - Open registration begins for fall 2015 session
College N.O.W. Dates
Jump over the site's primary content.
What is federal work study (FWS)?
Federal work study gives you the opportunity to work on campus or at an approved not-for-profit organization located in the community, in order to earn money to pay for educational expenses. FWS wages are paid in part by the federal government. A FAFSA needs to be completed to see if you qualify for work study.
You will receive a paycheck every two weeks for the hours that you have
How much will I work?
Work-study students normally work between 10-20 hours per week in various departments.
What kind of jobs are available?
- Types of jobs usually include office aides, tutors, childcare assistants, lab assistants, library aides, note takers and peer tutors.
- Postings of work-study jobs are located outside the Financial Aid Office and on the online job board.
- Regular (non-work study) campus jobs are also posted outside the Financial Aid Office.
Applications for all work study or non-work study jobs* (available in PDF format,
32 KB, 2 pages) can be downloaded or picked up in the Financial Aid Office.
Completed applications should be returned to the Financial Aid
*Note: You must download and install Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ in order to view and print the PDFs.
For more information, contact:
Financial Aid Office
Community Commons Building (CCB), Room 1106
1500 W. Raab Rd.
Normal, IL 61761
Email: Financial Aid