Congratulations, graduate! This is a great achievement.
Check this website often for updates.
Prepare to Graduate
If you're completing a program of study (including Nurse Assistant and EMT) by the end of the semester, you'll need to apply to graduate. The earlier you apply, the better. That way we can make sure everything is good to go.
We also hope you celebrate your accomplishments by participating in the commencement ceremony.
Degree Progress Report
Your academic advisor can help you determine how close you are to graduation and answer questions about your specific plan of study.
Additionally, you can complete a Degree Progress Report. This allows you to chart your progress toward completing gradation requirements. We offer this so you can take an active role in planning your academic career.
How to print a Degree Progress Report:
- Login to your myHeartland account
- Enter your login name and password
- Once in the system, click the IRIS tab and icon
- Click "Student Center"
- Click the drop down button next to "Other Academic" and select "Degree Progress Report"
Once the "View Degree Progress Report" screen opens:
- Choose "Heartland Community College" for the academic institution
- Select "Graduation Audit Transcript" for the report type
- Click "Go"