Jump over the site's primary content.
Radiography A.A.S. Degree Completion Criteria for Registered Radiographers
Registered Radiographers who wish to complete their A.A.S. degree should:
- Contact the Radiography Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hold a current ARRT registration and IEMA Division of Nuclear Safety license.
- Have graduated from an accredited hospital-based or certificate radiography program with a GPA of 2.0 or a "C" average.
- Apply for Admission to Heartland Community College.
- Submit official transcripts from radiography program and all colleges attended and request credit evaluation for the A.A.S. degree in radiography. Complete a minimum of 15 semester hours of credit at HCC in courses that apply to the degree earning a minimum of 2.0 GPA.
If all above criteria are satisfied, students may apply for the A.A.S. degree in Radiography by completing the following:
- Verify "Plan of Study" is A.A.S.- Radiography with Student Records.
- Apply to graduate on-line through IRIS
- Submit a "Notice of Intent to Graduate" form to the Graduation Office.