Fall 2017: All College Best Practices Kick-Off
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Directions for Submitting Break-Out Proposals
Complete the online proposal form and submit it by Monday, April 24th at 4:00 p.m.
We encourage modeling communication, collaboration and transparency in program submissions!
- Consider using engaging or multi-modal forms of communication in your presentations
- Consider sessions that aren’t limited to our time-slots, but rather can be viewed anywhere, anytime
- Consider collaborating to combine 2-3 mini-presentations on related initiatives or topics into one power-packed session
- Consider collaborating across disciplines, departments, Divisions, or teams to present
- Consider revealing new information or data that may be hard to find
- 7:45-8:30: Coffee, snacks and social time
- 8:30-9:30: Opening Session in ACEC Auditorium
- 9:40-10:30: Professional Development Breakout Session #1
- 10:40-11:30: Professional Development Breakout Session #2
- 11:40-12:30: Faculty, Classified and Pro-Tech Forum Meetings
- 12:30: Lunch available for purchase from food vendors at ACEC
Questions can be directed to any one of the following Kick-Off Planning Committee members: Kym Ammons Scott, Lydia Cochran, Lisa Cole, Angie Coughlin, Sarah Diel-Hunt, Bob Gibson, Darcy Gillan, Jennie Kearney, Barb Leathers, Laura Mai, Jane Miller, Hannah Renner, Kim Travers, Kerry Urquizo, Traci Van Prooyen, or Rob Widmer.
Spring 2017: All College Best Practices Kick-Off: Charting a Course for Today and Tomorrow
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.