Instructional Development Center Leadership
- B.A. - Christian Education (Moody Bible Institute - Chicago, IL - 1991)
- B.A. - Secondary Education - Social Sciences (Illinois State University - Normal, IL - 1994)
- M.A. - Counseling - School and Agency (Bradley University - Peoria, IL - 2002)
- Ed.D. - Curriculum and Instruction (Illinois State University - Normal, IL - 2013)
With over twenty years of teaching experience in high school and higher education settings, Traci brings her educational experiences in the support of faculty in their understanding and application of the unique features of online and hybrid instruction as well as in the purposeful integration of technology to enhance student learning. As a life-long learner, her presentation, publication and research areas of interest include the dispositions of teachers and the incorporation of emerging technologies (MOOCs, wearables, augmented reality, etc.) to support effective teaching and to meet the learning needs of a diverse student population.
Traci's primary responsibilities include:
- Providing training and support of faculty using the Learning Management System.
- Providing leadership and direction for the selection, deployment, and integration of innovative learning technologies for online, hybrid and face-to-face classroom use.
- Offering professional development opportunities to faculty in areas of online and hybrid (i.e., alternative delivery) instruction.
- Assisting in the ongoing assessment of course quality for online and hybrid learning environments.
- Assisting in the integration of best practices to support student success in online and hybrid learning environments.
- MSEd-Northern Illinois University, Reading
- BS-MacMurray College, Elementary Education
- Dewitt Bingham, Associate Adjunct Professor of Criminal Justice
- Kari Donoho, Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Julie Fraser-Lindsey, Associate Professor of English
- Thuong Jongky, Professor II of Biology & Chemistry
- Janice Malak, Professor I of Sociology
- Tara Morris, Instructor of Nursing
- George Mueller, Associate Adjunct Professor
- Doug Salokar, Professor II of Music
- Phil Vandiver, Professor II of Digital Media Technology