Employee Professional Development
Heartland Community College offers a variety of employee professional growth and development opportunities both internally and through external partnerships.
Employees have many opportunities to support and interact with international students through the following
- Academic English Language Program
- International Education Committee
- International Student Association
Heartland's partnership with ICISP offers many valuable opportunities for those who wish to expand their international education experience:
- 2-week academic exchange
- semester visiting faculty positions
- summer liaison positions
- international site visits
Learn more about the options available to employees through our participation in the Illinois Consortium for International Programs and Studies.