Program Assistant, Foundation
We seek applicants for a full-time position to manage donations and donor information for the Foundation. This position serves as the liaison between the Foundation Board of Directors and the College’s Development staff. Occasional non-routine work hours may be required for special events.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Provide support to the Foundation Board by scheduling meetings, preparing information, and communicating with committees
- Manage the donor database, donor contact information, pledges, account balances, etc.
- Process invoices, purchase requisitions, and Foundation financial reports
- Assist with donor-related special events
- Associate’s degree
- Proficiency with PC-based software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Experience organizing and managing the details of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills including the ability to work effectively with students, employees, and the public
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve, take initiative, and function in a professional, confidential manner
- Experience with:
- Raisers Edge fundraising software
- Event planning
- Working with a non-profit board
- Basic bookkeeping
For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application
- Cover letter
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin 2/24/2020, and will continue until the position is filled.
A PDF version of the HCC Employment Application (PDF) is available for you to download and complete.
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, (309) 268-8130, TDD (309) 268-8030.