2201 Woodlawn Rd.
Come see our new facility & let us help you reach your educational goals!
In Lincoln, you can:
- Earn an associate degree for a smooth transition to a four-year institution.
- Find options that prepare you for a new career or a better job in your existing field.
- Take tuition-free classes to prepare for the GED exam.
- Enroll in classes for personal enrichment and professional development.
Services & Features
- Free computer lab open to students and the public
- State-of-the-art classrooms
- Free tutoring for students
- Assessment testing/proctored testing
- Academic advising
- College NOW/Dual Credit & Dual Enrollment classes for high school students
- Continuing Education classes
- GED preparation classes
- Work-Ready programs