Grant Writing for the Professional
Heartland Community College will host a new course for some organizational or business leaders, educators, business, human service, non-profit and government employees that may help in securing grant funding to support upcoming projects or initiatives.
During Heartland’s Grant Writing for the Professional course, students are encouraged to come prepared with an idea so that they can leave with a proposal. This new course covers the same content as HCC’s Grant Writing Fundamentals course, but includes additional time for research, writing, review and feedback. By the end of the course, students will have prepared a peer-reviewed draft proposal written to a prospective funder’s guidelines.
Fee for the 21-hour instructional course is $450. The course meets from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for three consecutive Wednesdays beginning April 18 in Room 1405 of the Workforce Development Center, located on the College’s Normal campus at 1500 W. Raab Road. For more information or to register, call (309) 268-8160. For more information about HCC’s Community Education offerings, visit www.heartland.edu/communityEd.
News & Events
- IGEN Earns $3.7 Million Grant for Green Economy
- Plan Ahead...Pay Now...and Win a Free Class!
- New Student Days at HCC Throughout June
- YEP Offers K-12ers Summer Learning Opportunities!
- Deborah Fedor Earns Distinguished Alumni Award
- Register Now for @Midwest Conference
- Removing Doubt in a Job Interview Workshop May 21
- HCC's 9th Annual Juried Student Art Award Winners
- Remove Items From Lockers by Monday, May 20!
- Six Flags St. Louis Tickets for Sale
- Annual Security Report