FAFSA Workshops Every Thursday at 4 p.m.
Heartland Community College will host a series of free financial aid workshops for current students and community members who need assistance in filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The workshops are currently being offered at 4 p.m. on Thursdays in Room 2301 of the Instructional Commons Building, on campus at 1500 W. Raab Rd., Normal.
Financial aid professionals will be available to assist students and community members with completing the FAFSA and answer any related questions. Students and community members should bring all completed or estimated 2011 income tax forms, along with any untaxed income information for themselves and their parents (if applicable) in order to complete the 2012-13 FAFSA. The FAFSA is available online for free www.fafsa.gov.
For more information about these workshops, call (309) 268-8020. For more information about Heartland Community College, visit www.heartland.edu.
News & Events
- IGEN Earns $3.7 Million Grant for Green Economy
- Plan Ahead...Pay Now...and Win a Free Class!
- New Student Days at HCC Throughout June
- YEP Offers K-12ers Summer Learning Opportunities!
- Register Now for @Midwest Conference
- Removing Doubt in a Job Interview Workshop May 21
- Remove Items From Lockers by Monday, May 20!
- Six Flags St. Louis Tickets for Sale
- Annual Security Report