Summer 2012 Tuition Due May 22
Summer 2012 Tuition is due May 22, 2012.
Viewing/Printing Tuition Bills and Making Tuition Payments
Heartland Community College's commitment to go green means that student bills are now also available online. Students may view or print their bills by logging in to https://my.heartland.edu, going to their Student Center in IRIS and clicking on "View/Print My Bill" in the “Finances” section.
Tuition Refunds and Refund Deadlines
By registering for classes at Heartland Community College, students accept financial responsibility for the cost of their classes and any other costs related to their registration.
In order to avoid any financial obligation for unwanted classes, students must officially drop these courses by the published refund deadlines. Heartland's refund policy and the summer 2012 refund deadlines are available at www.heartland.edu/refunds.
Students who have additional questions or would like more information on the various payment options Heartland Community College offers should contact the Business Office at (309) 268-8140 or visit www.heartland.edu/pay.
News & Events
- IGEN Earns $3.7 Million Grant for Green Economy
- Plan Ahead...Pay Now...and Win a Free Class!
- New Student Days at HCC Throughout June
- YEP Offers K-12ers Summer Learning Opportunities!
- Register Now for @Midwest Conference
- Removing Doubt in a Job Interview Workshop May 21
- Remove Items From Lockers by Monday, May 20!
- Six Flags St. Louis Tickets for Sale
- Annual Security Report