HCC Hosting Local Social Media Conference June 21
Every business and organization can benefit from a social media marketing strategy. If you already have one, are you doing it right? If you’re doing it right, could you be doing it even better?
The @Midwest Social Media Conference on June 21, 2012 at Heartland Community College’s Astroth Community Education Center may be able to help you answer that question. @Midwest is a one day forum where experts address small- to mid-sized business professionals who seek a presence in social media or are looking to enhance their practices.
This year’s keynote speakers include Tim Miles, consultant, author, and owner of The Imagination Advisory Group, and Joe Strupek, assistant vice president of public affairs at State Farm. Join social media professionals from across the nation to learn about the latest ideas and trends that are shaping the future of social media. Renowned experts, business leaders, and bestselling authors will share how you can take your social media presence to the next level—right in the heart of Central Illinois.
For more information about the conference, or to learn how to register, visit http://atmidwest.com/.
News & Events
- IGEN Earns $3.7 Million Grant for Green Economy
- Plan Ahead...Pay Now...and Win a Free Class!
- New Student Days at HCC Throughout June
- YEP Offers K-12ers Summer Learning Opportunities!
- Register Now for @Midwest Conference
- Removing Doubt in a Job Interview Workshop May 21
- Remove Items From Lockers by Monday, May 20!
- Six Flags St. Louis Tickets for Sale
- Annual Security Report