Summer 2012 Refund Information
To receive tuition refunds, students must officially drop any unwanted classes by the published refund deadlines. Students may drop class(es) online through IRIS or by submitting a signed drop form in person to Admissions (CCB, first floor). Students should keep printed copies of these transactions for their financial records.
Heartland Community College does not record and store credit and debit card information. Therefore, if your tuition payment was made by credit or debit card and you do not immediately (following the drop transaction) provide us with the 16-digit card number and expiration date of the card used for payment, your refund will be issued according to the refund preference you have selected with your HeartlandOne Card. Students can find the College's refund policy and the summer 2012 refund deadlines at www.heartland.edu/refunds, or by calling the Business Office at (309) 268-8140.
News & Events
- IGEN Earns $3.7 Million Grant for Green Economy
- Plan Ahead...Pay Now...and Win a Free Class!
- New Student Days at HCC Throughout June
- YEP Offers K-12ers Summer Learning Opportunities!
- Register Now for @Midwest Conference
- Removing Doubt in a Job Interview Workshop May 21
- Six Flags St. Louis Tickets for Sale
- Annual Security Report