HCC Scholarships Available for 2012-13
Heartland Community College’s Foundation Office is seeking scholarship applicants for students who plan to enroll or are already enrolled at the College for the fall 2012 semester.
Current and prospective students can review scholarship information—including scholarship descriptions and criteria—at the Foundation’s Web site, www.hccfoundation.org. Scholarship applications can be submitted online through a current student’s my.heartland account. Prospective students must first complete the HCC Application for Enrollment to the College and return it to Student Services before being granted access to the online scholarship application. All applications are due Friday, August 26.
Scholarships are awarded based on a wide range of criteria, with specific scholarships focusing on academic excellence, community service, specific majors and county residency. Financial need is not always a determining factor in earning scholarship awards.
The Heartland Community College Foundation awarded one scholarship for every four completed applications for the 2010-11 academic year. The application process is simple and the Foundation staff is available to assist interested applicants by answering any questions.
For more information about the scholarships or additional details about how to apply, call the Foundation Office at (309) 268-8110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Heartland Community College, visit www.heartland.edu.
News & Events
- IGEN Earns $3.7 Million Grant for Green Economy
- Plan Ahead...Pay Now...and Win a Free Class!
- New Student Days at HCC Throughout June
- YEP Offers K-12ers Summer Learning Opportunities!
- Register Now for @Midwest Conference
- Removing Doubt in a Job Interview Workshop May 21
- HCC's 9th Annual Juried Student Art Award Winners
- Remove Items From Lockers by Monday, May 20!
- Six Flags St. Louis Tickets for Sale
- Annual Security Report