Part-Time Teaching Opportunities Available!
Are you passionate about sharing your expertise and committed to student success? If so, meet with Heartland Community College staff and learn about part-time teaching opportunities in academic disciplines and Continuing Education programs at Heartland Community College! Two sessions are available:
- 5 to 8 p.m. Monday, July 16 at HCC's Lincoln Center, 620 Broadway Street in Lincoln, IL
- 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, July 17 at HCC's Pontiac Center, 211 E. Madison Street in Pontiac, IL
Required credentials vary depending on the subject, and range from a master's degree for most academic subjects to training/experience in the field for career/vocational courses or Continuing Education programs. Bring your current resume and transcript copies, if available. We welcome meeting with instructors for all subjects and anticipate specific opportunities for future semesters in the following areas:
- Anatomy & Physiology/Biology/Genetics
- Creative Arts/Cooking
- Criminal Justice
- Developmental & Transfer Math
- Earth Science
- Emergency Medical Services
- Nursing (Master's degree required)
News & Events
- IGEN Earns $3.7 Million Grant for Green Economy
- Plan Ahead...Pay Now...and Win a Free Class!
- New Student Days at HCC Throughout June
- YEP Offers K-12ers Summer Learning Opportunities!
- Deborah Fedor Earns Distinguished Alumni Award
- Register Now for @Midwest Conference
- Removing Doubt in a Job Interview Workshop May 21
- HCC's 9th Annual Juried Student Art Award Winners
- Remove Items From Lockers by Monday, May 20!
- Six Flags St. Louis Tickets for Sale
- Annual Security Report