HCC Celebrates Career Development in November
November is Career Development Month – the perfect time to learn more about your future!
Take advantage of the following activities going on throughout the month:
- STRONG Interest Inventory
Take this assessment and participate in a session to learn more about your interests and how they align with career options. Choose from one of the following sessions:
- Monday, November 5, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m, or 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 7, from 9 to 10:30 a.m.
To participate, call Career Services at (309) 268-8034 by Monday, October 29.
- Pizza with the Pros
Enjoy a casual dinner and network with alumni working in your career field of interest. This event features more than a dozen alumni professionals who return to campus to help students explore their career options.
- Monday, November 12, from 4 to 6 p.m.
To save your seat, call Career Services at (309) 268-8034 or register online.
- Career Cruising and More!
Connect with a Career Services "Travel Agent" throughout the month to arrange your own cruise and access the resources available to assist you in your career planning, decision-making and preparing for an effective job search.
Call (309) 268-8034 to schedule an appointment.
- Workshop: Preparing for Your Future? We Can Help.
An Overview of Career Services – Learn about the many resources and services available to assist you on your path to career success.
- Wednesday, November 28, from 1 to 1:50 p.m.
To save your seat, call Career Services at (309) 268-8034.
News & Events
- IGEN Earns $3.7 Million Grant for Green Economy
- Plan Ahead...Pay Now...and Win a Free Class!
- New Student Days at HCC Throughout June
- YEP Offers K-12ers Summer Learning Opportunities!
- Register Now for @Midwest Conference
- Removing Doubt in a Job Interview Workshop May 21
- Six Flags St. Louis Tickets for Sale
- Annual Security Report