Plan Ahead...Pay Now...and Win a Free Class!
Pay in full, be awarded financial aid, or set up a payment plan by Friday, May 31, 2013 to be entered in a drawing to win a free three-hour class! Make an appointment with your advisor or stop by one of the On The Spot Advising Tables around campus to register. Heartland Community College offers several simple options to help you budget for your education and plan for your career, college and life success! For your convenience, here are four ways to pay.
If you expect or have a scholarship, plan to pay using your College Illinois funds or other college savings plans, or anticipate payment of your tuition by an employer or another third party payor, please notify the College cashier or a staff member in the Business Office (309-268-8144) to make arrangements. You will need to provide a letter or other proof of payment authorization and have all paperwork completed by May 31, 2013 to be eligible for the free class drawing.
Register today at www.heartland.edu/enroll!
News & Events
- Saturday Testing and Registration January 4!
- Students: Guaranteed Schedule Now in Place!
- New Physical Therapist Assistant Program at HCC
- HCC Receives EPA Distinction
- HCC Alum Pregracke Named CNN Hero of the Year
- New Student Days at HCC
- Save Money at HCC's Textbook Swap in January
- HCC Offering Manufacturing Fundamentals in 2014
- HCC Designated a Military Friendly School
- HCC Receives Governor's Sustainability Award
- Gain Financial Independence with "Next Step"
- Annual Holiday Light Recycling Drive Underway