Plan Ahead...Pay Now...and Win a Free Class!
Pay in full, be awarded financial aid, or set up a payment plan by Friday, May 31, 2013 to be entered in a drawing to win a free three-hour class! Make an appointment with your advisor or stop by one of the On The Spot Advising Tables around campus to register. Heartland Community College offers several simple options to help you budget for your education and plan for your career, college and life success! For your convenience, here are four ways to pay.
If you expect or have a scholarship, plan to pay using your College Illinois funds or other college savings plans, or anticipate payment of your tuition by an employer or another third party payor, please notify the College cashier or a staff member in the Business Office (309-268-8144) to make arrangements. You will need to provide a letter or other proof of payment authorization and have all paperwork completed by May 31, 2013 to be eligible for the free class drawing.
Register today at www.heartland.edu/enroll!
News & Events
- IGEN Earns $3.7 Million Grant for Green Economy
- Plan Ahead...Pay Now...and Win a Free Class!
- New Student Days at HCC Throughout June
- YEP Offers K-12ers Summer Learning Opportunities!
- Register Now for @Midwest Conference
- Removing Doubt in a Job Interview Workshop May 21
- HCC's 9th Annual Juried Student Art Award Winners
- Remove Items From Lockers by Monday, May 20!
- Six Flags St. Louis Tickets for Sale
- Annual Security Report