Spring 2013: Dates, Calendars & Payment Schedules
Please click below for:
Viewing/Printing Tuition Bills and Making Tuition Payments
Heartland Community College's commitment to go green means that student bills are now also available online. Students may view or print their bills by logging in to https://my.heartland.edu, going to their Student Center in IRIS and clicking on "View/Print My Bill" in the “Finances” section.
Students have a variety of options by which they may make their tuition payment. These options may be viewed at www.heartland.edu/pay. Students who have additional questions about paying for their tuition should contact the Business Office at (309)268-8140.
Tuition Refunds and Refund Deadlines
By registering for classes at Heartland Community College, students accept financial responsibility for the cost of their classes and any other costs related to their registration.
In order to avoid any financial obligation for unwanted classes, students must officially drop these courses by the published refund deadlines. Heartland's refund policy and the spring 2013 refund deadlines are available at www.heartland.edu/refunds.
News & Events
- Saturday Testing and Registration January 4!
- Students: Guaranteed Schedule Now in Place!
- New Physical Therapist Assistant Program at HCC
- HCC Receives EPA Distinction
- HCC Alum Pregracke Named CNN Hero of the Year
- New Changes for GED Testing Registration, Format
- Save Money at HCC's Textbook Swap in January
- HCC Offering Manufacturing Fundamentals in 2014
- HCC Designated a Military Friendly School
- HCC Celebrates 2013-14 Scholarship Recipients
- Gain Financial Independence with "Next Step"
- HCC Receives Governor's Sustainability Award
- Annual Holiday Light Recycling Drive Underway
- HCC A Provider for Illinois Manufacturing Program