Spring 2013: Dates, Calendars & Payment Schedules
Please click below for:
Viewing/Printing Tuition Bills and Making Tuition Payments
Heartland Community College's commitment to go green means that student bills are now also available online. Students may view or print their bills by logging in to https://my.heartland.edu, going to their Student Center in IRIS and clicking on "View/Print My Bill" in the “Finances” section.
Students have a variety of options by which they may make their tuition payment. These options may be viewed at www.heartland.edu/pay. Students who have additional questions about paying for their tuition should contact the Business Office at (309)268-8140.
Tuition Refunds and Refund Deadlines
By registering for classes at Heartland Community College, students accept financial responsibility for the cost of their classes and any other costs related to their registration.
In order to avoid any financial obligation for unwanted classes, students must officially drop these courses by the published refund deadlines. Heartland's refund policy and the spring 2013 refund deadlines are available at www.heartland.edu/refunds.
News & Events
- IGEN Earns $3.7 Million Grant for Green Economy
- Plan Ahead...Pay Now...and Win a Free Class!
- New Student Days at HCC Throughout June
- YEP Offers K-12ers Summer Learning Opportunities!
- Register Now for @Midwest Conference
- Removing Doubt in a Job Interview Workshop May 21
- HCC's 9th Annual Juried Student Art Award Winners
- Remove Items From Lockers by Monday, May 20!
- Six Flags St. Louis Tickets for Sale
- Annual Security Report