Important Heartland One Card Information
New students at Heartland Community College should keep their address with the College current. We will soon mail Heartland One Cards, which cannot be forwarded by the U.S. Post Office.
This card is not a credit card, but a tool that allows students to receive refunds for dropped or canceled classes as well as excess financial aid, student loan or scholarship funds.
Students who have already received their Heartland One Card are encouraged to use their card to choose a refund preference at www.heartlandonecard.com. This ensures they are able to receive any potential refunds owed to them by the College.
Students may visit www.heartland.edu/refunds for more information or contact the Business Office at (309) 268-8140, with additional questions.
News & Events
- IGEN Earns $3.7 Million Grant for Green Economy
- Plan Ahead...Pay Now...and Win a Free Class!
- New Student Days at HCC Throughout June
- YEP Offers K-12ers Summer Learning Opportunities!
- Register Now for @Midwest Conference
- Removing Doubt in a Job Interview Workshop May 21
- Six Flags St. Louis Tickets for Sale
- Annual Security Report