Important Heartland One Card Information
New students at Heartland Community College should keep their address with the College current. We will soon mail Heartland One Cards, which cannot be forwarded by the U.S. Post Office.
This card is not a credit card, but a tool that allows students to receive refunds for dropped or canceled classes as well as excess financial aid, student loan or scholarship funds.
Students who have already received their Heartland One Card are encouraged to use their card to choose a refund preference at www.heartlandonecard.com. This ensures they are able to receive any potential refunds owed to them by the College.
Students may visit www.heartland.edu/refunds for more information or contact the Business Office at (309) 268-8140, with additional questions.
News & Events
- Saturday Testing and Registration January 4!
- Students: Guaranteed Schedule Now in Place!
- New Physical Therapist Assistant Program at HCC
- HCC Receives EPA Distinction
- HCC Alum Pregracke Named CNN Hero of the Year
- New Student Days at HCC
- Save Money at HCC's Textbook Swap in January
- HCC Offering Manufacturing Fundamentals in 2014
- HCC Designated a Military Friendly School
- HCC Receives Governor's Sustainability Award
- Gain Financial Independence with "Next Step"
- Annual Holiday Light Recycling Drive Underway