Sign Up for HCC Emergency Text Alerts
Heartland Community College has launched a voluntary text messaging service that will be used to deliver information about on-campus emergencies. HCC will only send text alerts when there is a serious safety concern affecting campus -- including any campus closures due to severe weather.
Students, faculty and staff may text the message hccalerts to the number 292929 to enroll in the emergency text message service. A confirmation text will be sent to your mobile device indicating that the emergency notification service has been activated. HCC does not charge a fee for this service. Review your particular mobile device's texting or data plan for service details specific to your account. HCC will not share your phone number or mobile information with any other organizations.
For additional information about Heartland's commitment to student, faculty, staff and community safety, please watch Heartland's Safety Video.
News & Events
- Saturday Testing and Registration January 4!
- Students: Guaranteed Schedule Now in Place!
- New Physical Therapist Assistant Program at HCC
- HCC Receives EPA Distinction
- HCC Alum Pregracke Named CNN Hero of the Year
- Save Money at HCC's Textbook Swap in January
- HCC Offering Manufacturing Fundamentals in 2014
- HCC Designated a Military Friendly School
- HCC Receives Governor's Sustainability Award
- Gain Financial Independence with "Next Step"
- Annual Holiday Light Recycling Drive Underway