"Faces of Heartland" Positions Available
Video Transcription: Faces of Heartland Video Transcription **(PDF format, 183 KB, 2 pages)
Heartland Students: Here’s your chance to work in a prestigious leadership position at HCC as one of the "Faces of Heartland."
- Student Ambassadors* lead campus tours, welcome visitors at the information desk, coach students through the registration process and speak at campus events.
- Members of the Mascot Team serve as goodwill ambassadors for the College and appear as Hunter the Hawk and/or Hunter’s Spotter at community events and celebrations.
Think you fit the bill? If you are:
- enrolled in or planning to enroll in at least 6 hours during the semester (summer enrollment not required)
- friendly and energetic
- enthusiastic and articulate
- dependable and organized
- quick thinking and flexible
...then you are exactly the person we are looking for!
These coveted positions are loaded with benefits such as:
- Being of our top-paying student jobs
- Having flexible hours that fit around your class schedule
- Providing networking opportunities with key HCC staff and community members
- Helping you build skills employers value
- Looking great on a resume
Apply by May 1, 2015.
Call (309) 268-8059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
The following two applications are required for those interested in applying for a Faces of Heartland position.
*Student Ambassadors must maintain a 2.5 or greater GPA to be eligible for the position