Students: "Faces of Heartland" Positions Available
Here’s your chance to work in a prestigious leadership position at HCC beginning in fall 2013 as one of the "Faces of Heartland"!
- Student Ambassadors* lead campus tours, welcome visitors at the information desk, coach students through the registration process, and speak at campus events.
- Members of the Mascot Team serve as goodwill ambassadors for the College and appear as Hunter the Hawk and/or Hunter's Spotter at community events and celebrations.
Think you fit the bill? If you are:
- enrolled in or planning to enroll in at least 6 semester hours in the fall 2013 semester
- friendly and energetic
- enthusiastic and articulate
- dependable and organized
- quick thinking and flexible
...then you are exactly the person we're looking for!
These coveted positions are loaded with benefits:
- one of the campus' top-paying student jobs
- flexible hours that fit around your class schedule
- provide networking opportunities with key HCC staff and community members
- helps you build skills employers value
- looks great on a resume
Students must apply by May 1, 2013.
Call (309) 268-8073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application today!
The following two applications are required for those interested in applying for a Faces of Heartland position.
*Student Ambassadors must maintain a 2.5 or greater GPA to be eligible for the position