New Student Days at HCC
Complete your enrollment during Heartland's New Student Days!
Each session lasts approximately 3 hours. During your visit you will:
- Complete your campus orientation and receive your student I.D.
- Meet with your advisor
- Create your course schedule and pay later
Steps that must be completed prior to registering for your New Student Day visit include:
- Submit HCC application.
- Confirm your residency in District 540.
- New Students: Submit your official high school transcripts, ACT scores and any official college transcripts.
Transfer Students: Submit your official college transcripts.
- Complete Basic Skills Assessment.
- Reserve your session by calling Jennie Kearney at (309) 268-8401.
You will be contacted by email to confirm the date and time of your session. We look forward to seeing you and helping you create a plan for your college, career and life success!