View your Bill
Paper Student Bills
Students will be reminded of their tuition/fee due dates electronically by e-mail reminders and phone calls. At the explicit direction or request of a student, the College can mail the student's bill to a parent or other individual or company assisting the student with payment. We encourage students to keep their addresses and phone numbers updated and to access their Heartland e-mail account regularly.
Online Student Bills
To access their online student bill, a student will need to do the following:
- Go to https://my.heartland.edu
- Click Login in the upper right hand corner of the page
- Enter Login username and password (remember this is case sensitive)
- Click on the IRIS tab
- Click on the IRIS symbol
- Click on View/Print My Bill under "Finances"
- Select a term (or ALL terms) from the drop down menu
- Click View (Note: you may receive a pop-up blocker message preventing you from viewing the document. In order to view the file, please select either "temporarily allow pop-ups" or "always allow pop-ups." We recommend clicking on the "always allow pop-ups" option to avoid this message in the future.)
- You may then view or print an itemized bill for the semester(s) selected
- To pay online, click on Account Inquiry/Pay My Bill