Start a New Club
If you want to get more involved on campus and haven't found a club that meets your needs, it is easy to start a new one. You may be surprised to learn how many others share your passion!
Benefits of Registering a Club
- Access to room scheduling for meetings and events
- Assistance with publicity
- Tools for recruitment and fundraising
Before You Register
- Scan the current list of clubs and organizations to see if a similar club exists.
- Identify your leadership. Each club must have a student president, student vice president, student secretary and one Heartland employee advisor.