Schedule a Meeting & Event Space
As a club officer, you can reserve campus facilities for meetings and events.
To schedule a meeting or event space, email the Student Engagement Office and provide as much detail as possible, including:
- Club name
- Name of person placing reservation
- Date(s) and Time(s) you wish to reserve
- Anticipated length of meeting/event
- Anticipated number of attendants
- Preferred location (list acceptable alternate locations)
- Room set-up preference
- Is technology needed? If so, what?
- Is catering needed?
- Other special needs
- Is this a weekly, biweekly or one-time event?
Rules & Guidelines
Before you get started, it is recommended that you read through the College's Community Use Guidelines (PDF).
Marketing Your Event
By placing a reservation request, we will take the first step to publically advertise all meeting times and locations. For an event to be well-attended, follow additional suggestions to market your event.