Jump over the site's primary content.
How do I start a new club?
If you want to get more involved on campus and haven’t found a club that meets your needs, it is easy to start a new one. You may be surprised to learn how many others share your passion!
Why should I register my club?
There are many benefits to being a registered student club at Heartland:
- Access to room scheduling for meetings and events
- Assistance with publicity
- Tools for recruitment and fundraising
How do I register my club?
- Scan the current list of clubs and organizations.
Before registering a new club, check to see if a similar club exists by looking through the current list of clubs and organizations.
- Identify your leadership.
Each club must have a student president, student vice president, student secretary and one Heartland employee advisor.
- Register your new club online.
Once you have found everyone who wants to be involved, you are ready to register your new club!
Where can I go with questions?
The Student Engagement Office and its staff welcome the opportunity to assist you throughout your educational journey.